Ever feel like you're drowning in parenthood, feeling trapped and stuck as you try to balance it all, especially when it comes to diet and exercise? You don't have to. This week we're honored to have Robin Long as our guest to tell us about a better way. She's the founder of The Balanced Life, where she helps other women find grace over guilt when it comes to eating and exercise, but also in all other areas of their lives. Robin is passionate about helping women love their bodies, become the healthiest version of themselves, and take a realistic and balanced approach to health & fitness.
About the Balanced Life:
The Balanced Life is a website and membership community that provides high quality online Pilates workouts for busy women.
Sign up now to join Robin on the FREE Strength & Stress Relief Challenge March 9-13
- The Strength & Stress Relief Challenge is a free 5-day Pilates challenge hosted by Robin Long and The Balanced Life.
- No equipment necessary. All you need is access to the internet and a comfortable place to do your Pilates.
- All levels are welcome and perfect for every stage of life!
- Each workout is just 15 minutes long and is designed to help you improve your consistency, build strength, and improve the way you feel in your body each day!
- Everyday you will receive an email with a Pilates workout + one super simple, yet powerful, way to reduce stress as you go throughout their day.
Join the Balanced Life Sisterhood starting March 16 (Enrollment Open March 16-20 only)
As a Sisterhood member, each month you'll receive:
- A Monthly Workout Calendar - a M-F plan that's flexible and easy to follow.
- A Monthly Wellness Focus
- An On-Demand Pilates Workout Library
- An Uplifting Community of Women
- A Database of Easy and Healthy Recipes
Our online parenting programs are HERE!! In need of some extra support with straight-talk, trustworthy, digestible information to level up your parenting? We’ve got you, mama! Covering four of the most difficult areas to navigate as a modern mom, these programs are geared toward helping moms overcome the cycle of overwhelm & burnout so they can get back to enjoying motherhood.
Each one is on-demand, self paced and comes with interactive journaling exercises + worksheets designed to help you create a personalized, effective plan! Sign up here.
My goal with these is to empower (and educate) you to make intentional and immediate positive shifts in your own lives & in your families’ lives too.
P.S. 3% of all of the program proceeds go to @postpartumsupportinternational to help other mamas.